Food & Nutrition Services
(click on name to email)
Food & Nutrition Services Supervisor
(570) 893-4900 ext. 2302
(570) 893-4900 ext. 2301
Central Mountain High School
Central Mt. Middle School
Liberty Curtin Elementary
Mill Hall Elementary
FREE MEALS AVAILABLE TO CHILDREN
Keystone Central School District is providing FREE breakfast and lunch meals to all virtual academy and all community children through USDA’s Seamless Summer Option program. This program is open to all children in our community.
All district children will continue to receive FREE BREAKFASTS AND LUNCHES in school through the remainder of the 2021 - 2022 school year.
Meal distribution will take place every Monday (starting September 13) at Robb Elementary School will offer 5 days of bundled breakfasts and lunches for ALL CHILDREN AGES 1-18 in the KCSD community at the following locations:
Robb Elementary School - main entrance 5:00 P.M. to 6:00 P. M.
- Parents and caregivers will be asked childrens’ names when receiving meals per Pennsylvania Department of Education regulations.
- Breakfasts and lunches are available to any child ages 1 - 18. A breakfast and lunch meal will be provided for five days a week (i.e. 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches).
- All breakfast and lunch meals should be refrigerated at 41 degrees F or lower or frozen as soon as possible. All entrees have been pre-cooked. Entrees and cooked vegetables should be reheated in a microwave, stove, or oven to an internal temperature of at least 135 degrees F. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be washed prior to consumption. If perishable foods are not consumed within 3 days, these foods should be frozen until reheated to above guidelines.
- Children, parents, caregivers, and family members will not be permitted to enter school buildings. Meals are meant to be taken home to eat.
- Contact Keystone Central School District's Food and Nutrition Service at (570) 893-4900 x 2301 or 2302 if you need to make arrangements for medically necessary meals.