Welcome to the Transportation Office!
Geographically, we are the largest school district in Pennsylvania covering all of Clinton County and parts of Centre and Potter Counties. Each school day we bus over 7,500 miles, and it is the mission of our department to provide the safest and most efficient transportation for our students. We feel we accomplish our goal daily with the outstanding support from our busing contractor, Susquehanna Transit. We have a team of highly qualified, trained, and certified School Bus Operators who strive for safety and reliability.
Our office is located in the district's Administration Wing at
86 Administration Drive
Mill Hall, PA 17751
Office hours are M-F 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Our phone number is (570) 893-4900
- After 3:30 pm please contact Susquehanna Transit at (570) 753-5134
- In the event of an emergency, please dial (570) 748-2936
Our fax number is (570) 748-3597
Please contact our office if you have any transportation questions. Keystone Central School District along with Susquehanna Transit strive to provide the highest quality services available.
Student Safety Rules
While waiting for the bus:
- be at the bus stop at least five minutes early
- wait on a sidewalk or an area off the road
- don't run or play ball at the bus stop
- don't allow a pet to follow you to the bus stop. (No pets on the bus without permission)
- when you see the bus coming, get in line, back from the road
- wait until the bus stops and the door is open before you step near the bus
During winter, never walk or play on snow banks. You could slip and fall under the wheels of a car or bus.
While on the bus:
- always sit; don't move around
- talk softly and never throw things or fight. The bus driver can't concentrate on driving if riders are yelling or fighting
- never put any part of your body outside the bus window
- don't eat or drink on the bus
- at railroad crossings there must be absolute silence so the bus driver can listen for a train
- never bring pets or insects on the bus without getting permission first
Arriving at your destination:
- remain in your seat until the bus has fully stopped
- move away from the bus as soon as you get off
- if you drop something near the bus, don't pick it up until after the bus has left
If you have to cross the road:
- Go far enough in front of the bus so that you can see the driver's face. That means the driver can see you.
- When you have crossed in front of the bus, stop to look for cars. Drivers don't always obey the law that says they must stop when the school bus stops
- if you don't have to cross the road, stay away from the side of the bus